Last week I shared the story of my entrepreneurial journey with you. While my first business helped a lot of people, truth be told I could have made a bigger impact if I knew then what I know now.
Had I learned how to shift my doubts into positive self belief, the outcome of my business would have been much different.
Had I understood the value of personal self care - and I'm not talking about manis and pedis (although those are nice 😉), I could have been so much kinder and gentler on me when I bumped against challenges.
Had I had a coach holding me accountable and being my support system, I would've had a container to lean into vs leaning into my self fear that led to closing the business.
Through coaching I learned:
* Taking action with an unmanaged mind vs taking action with a managed mind will give you completely different results.
* Having self care strategies in place will dramatically impact the success of your business.
* Someone to hold you accountable and keep you focused will exponentially increase your personal and business goals.
Whether you are thinking about becoming an entrepreneur or are one - don't let confusion, overwhelm or fear drive your decisions. My powerful coaching tools will help you to:
* Create a strong mindset to navigate the entrepreneurial journey.
* Employ a self care practice that ensures success.
* Enjoy a coaching experience that will keep you on task and realizing your full potential.
Don't waste any more time DYI-ing it, overloading on podcasts, or driving yourself crazy googling this, that and everything.
REACH OUT - I'll share with you how I can help you take inspired action and build your business with clarity and confidence.